Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Release Day Blitz---Tempting Bad by M. Robinson


Title: Tempting BAD
Author: M. Robinson
Release Date: March 24, 2015
Find on Goodreads




Brooke
I’ve come from a privileged life and an even more privileged upbringing. My parents taught me right from wrong and everything in between… except I wanted the gray area. I wanted to live life on the edge with the possibility of falling over. I didn’t care about the consequences because I had no heart…
I left that on the floor of my parents’ bedroom door, shattered.
And never went back to pick up the pieces.

Devon
Family first.
I learned the meaning of the word hate.
I learned that life is a battlefield and I stood frontline.
I learned that praying doesn’t work and God doesn’t listen.
And I learned how to be a man…
All at the receiving end of my father’s fists, my mother’s tears, and my sisters screams.
You can’t run away from your past…
It will always find you, especially when you’re asleep.

Warning: Book contains adult situations.
Sex/language. Mature readers only.


Amazon | Barnes & Noble



And I broke.
 
I lunged at her.

I hurt her.

I pushed her.

I tried to control her.

I knew I was being rough, but I didn’t care. I wanted to hurt her. I wanted her to feel an ounce of what I was feeling.

A breath of fucking air she shot from my lungs.

Something.

Anything.




M. Robinson loves to read. She favors anything that has angst, romance, triangles, cheating, love, and of course sex!

Facebook | Twitter | Website | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

5 Star Audio Review ~ Code Name: Harbor (Jameson Force Seattle #2) by Sawyer Bennett

  BLURB Where the water runs deep and the danger runs deeper, two enemies will risk everything to survive. Josie McAdams has built her life ...